I haven’t posted this weekend because I didn’t have any new pictures to show and posts without pictures are rather boring.
2 days ago I finally finished the back of Demi, it took just over 2 balls of yarn and now I am slightly worried that 7 balls are not going to be enough, this is a new fear for me which started after my small disaster with Gedifra. I personally call it: the problem with difficult to obtain yarn. If I was knitting with something like RYC DK I would not have worried as popping into LYS could easily put an end to my misery but it just so happens that I fall in love with discontinued yarn.
I wish I could show you Demi’ back but it is awfully tricky to photograph. Instead, I would show you the first Miranda sock. I love it!!! The pumpkin colour is so pretty in real life. The sock is steaming hot from the needles and so without washing and blocking.
I am modelling it myself and it is slightly large for me as the pair intended for my boyfriend. The yarn is stretchy, so after the wash it will be suitable for European size 43-44. Fingers crossed ;)