Friday, January 05, 2007

Grant Application

I think, I would have to change the name of my blog as there will be very little knitting soon. With holidays being over, I am back with studying.
I want to be a scientist, I want to conduct my own experiments, and hence I must know how to fill a grant application. I have never seen or done one in my life, and now I have been given an article on the subject I know absolutely nothing about, some guidelines, list of equipment and that is it. I know it is only a test (not an actual application) and it is for my own benefit in the long run, but I HATE IT!
It is massive, it is even longer than a student visa application, longer than most of the PhD applications (unless it is a German application form ;)) and worst of all is that I have absolutely no idea from which side to tackle it. I can’t believe that in real life one has to do it every 3 years or so.
There has been absolutely no knitting since the beginning of this year, sad isn’t it? Sigh.
It is Friday however, and I wanted to show you something pretty, so I will show you wonderful vintage buttons I have bought on etsy, it is not for anything particular, just impulsive-stashing.


No comments: