Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Stick a fork in me

The grant is done; I cannot even begin to express how please I am about it, 3 days of continuous writing or prelude research for the writing. Hopefully, next time I will do it with some ease if not to say enjoyment. At least that was the point of this exercise
In view of the above, I haven’t actually knitted a single row and I have been longing to finish my Gedifra sweater, so I am going to do it this week.

Anyway, that is not what I was to blog about. I actually wanted to show you the present my boyfriend's mum gave me this Christmas, I only got it this Monday.


Hand crocheted on Madagascar, remarkable if you understand how long it would have taken you to actually do it and then to weave all the ends. I know for certain I would never be able to do it, but then again I am not a crochet confident knitter. End weaving just kills the beauty of the modular knitting for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is it a shawl or afghan? I love the colors and admire the work too. It's lovely.