Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Slowly but surely

I am so busy right now with all my lab work that there is almost no time left for knitting. Sad, I check other people’ blogs daily and feel like I am the laziest knitter there is. I am loosing my knitting mojo.

The only thing I have still been trying to knit from time to time is sister’s bolero: which it the biggest and most complicated piece I’ve ever done.


So far I am up to underarm decreases at row 50! This means I am only at about 20% of the entire bolero…


Another piece of knitting I was doing this weekend was my Entrelac Sock: finished the first heel tried it on and realised that the sock was waaaay too small, so it had to go. I have absolutely no idea if I will ever attempt to re-knit it.

My exams results are on: I’ve done really well! Thank God, just my dissertation to go now, which reminds me that I have to submit 4000 word introduction component by the end on next week and I haven’t started yet…

2 comments:

Navi said...

I really love how the bolero is coming

Good luck with your dissertation

Digital Leaf said...

Wow, that looks amazing. What pattern are you using?