Friday, December 01, 2006

Hedera

The socks are finally finished, and time could not be more appropriate as it is the first winter day today. OK, maybe it is not that cold yet but I am one of these people who always feel slightly cold in the foot department.
So, these beautiful socks are just perfect for couch knitting.
Cookie thank you so much for designing something that pretty and easy to knit.


Pattern: Hedera from Knitty
Material: 2 balls of RCY 4-Ply in colour Monet
Needles: Addi aluminium 5DPN 2.5mm
Modifications: none, just adjusted repeats to fit my slightly different feet





I highly recommend this pattern for any knitter, won’t regret to have such a pretty pair of socks. Mine are in solid colour, but look how great they my look in multicolour on Parikha blog (I am almost jealous)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Hedera socks are great! My favorite color. The hat looks great on you too!