Saturday, October 21, 2006

Veg quest

I was looking through blogs today and came across http://www.veganpal.blogspot.com/, sadly it is too late to participate now as everybody has already recieved its partner, but hey, at least I can have a a quest itself.

1.) What is your craft, & how long have you been doing it?
I am a knitter and have been this way since 6 years old, though I became completely mad about it just over a year ago. The thing is I used to be a passionate embroidery fan, particularly cross-stitch, but since I am working with microscopes my vision started to worsen and so I was advised by ophthalmologist to give up my hobby and find something more eye-friendly, so I re-discovered knitting
2.) Are you a vegan, vegetarian, veg-curious, veg-friendly or other?
I am vegetarian and have been this way for the past 6 years now, at one point i went all way to vegan but it wast that healthy for me, so I m only a vegetarian these days. And oh yes, I do eat fish...
3.) What is your favorite color(s)? Do you particularly dislike a color(s)?
I don't have a favorite colour actually, but it seems like I am more on the classical part with the majority of my clothes being black and grey. I don't like very bright-acidic looking colours or something completely randomly put together
4.) Do you have any allergies (such as pets, foods or cigarette smoke)?
OK, that is freaking but the only thing I am allergic to is horse chestnut, but as it is such a rare thing I say have none
5.) Do you have any companion animals? If so, names and types?
Oh, I wish I had a cat or a small dog, but I am not allowed to keep a pet in my flat right now
6.) Do you collect anything?
I collect Barbie dolls and used to collect small teddies, but only very small ones.
7.) Do you have a favorite vegan food, snack or dish? If no fav that's vegan (for those who aren't vegan), what's your favorite food? (Hopefully your pal can find a vegan version!)
Oh...: backed apples (as a desert since I am dieting), backed cauliflower and grilled tuna (but this is not actually vegan sorry)
8.) What tools/supplies/accessories for your craft(s) are you wishing you had but don't? Also, what do you have TOO many of? (basically a wish and anti-wish list)
I love Addi turbo needles, have loads of them but not the full stock yet, so I am working on it, I also want to get hold of the hairpin
9.) What type of handmade item would tickle your fancy? What don't you like? (Keep in mind this swap is open to all types of crafters.)
Oh, I love most of the hand-made things, that is I don't really fancy crochet items with too many flowers or holes in the pattern, better something knitted with needles
10.) Is there anything else you would like your pal to know about you?
I don't know really since no one had bothered to leave a comment on my blog yet, maybe I ll think about it later and amend it

No comments: